[TYPO3-core] FYI: Updated NEWS.TXT

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Tue Jan 15 19:57:08 CET 2008

Oliver Hader wrote: on 15.01.2008 19:09:

> Hi developers,
>
> I just updated the NEWS.txt and committed the changes (see NEWS.patch)
> to SVN Trunk (rev. 2903).
>
> I furthermore attached the current version of NEWS.txt. Please review
> that file, check if there's something missing or wrong and make your the
> changes. The changes I did are not complete yet, but it's a beginning to
> summarize the last 10 months.
>
> I used the ChangeLog of the Trunk and started with the entry
> "2007-03-12  Martin Kutschker  <martin.t.kutschker at blackbox.net>"
> and went backwards in the ChangeLog.

Hi Olly, how does that relate to my initiative to start and finish that
task first in Wiki and then just commit when everything is ready?
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/4.2_NEWS.txt

Haven't got any feedback on that suggestion I made last month... :( Is
at least that work included in your diff?

Cheers,
Ernesto