[TYPO3-core] RFC: feature request #7161: create a shortcut manager to delegate calls to create a new shortcut to the right target

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Tue Jan 15 15:43:50 CET 2008

Ingo Renner wrote:
> Ingmar Schlecht wrote:
>
> Hi Ingmar,
>
>> Can you post that other patch as well, so we can test the shortcut
>> manager patch with both implementations?
>
> well, that's not ready yet. The method which gets called only does some
> debug output of what it reseives...
>
> It'll take about 30 minutes I hope to finish that part.
> As the shortcut menu is a part of the cleaner backend project I'll then
> just commit it and let you know here...

OK. By now I have reviewed the code of your shortcut manager patch and
it looks all fine. You can commit this just like the rest of the cleaner
backend patches.

By the way, what do you think about making backend.php the default for
Alpha 3? It will be default (with possibility to switch back) for 4.2
final, so I think it makes sense to enable broad testing now already.

cheers
Ingmar

--
Ingmar Schlecht