[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature Request #7122: IRRE - Implement TYPO3AJAX handler for Inline Relational Record Editing

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Tue Jan 15 11:16:30 CET 2008

Hey guys,

I don't know. I think we should have a "Important for developers"
section that says: "These files have been deleted: ". This could also
apply to files that will be deleted because of the deprecation policy
(deprecate in 4.0, delete in 4.2)

I know that there are always people that complain like 4 weeks after
release: "My package is missing a file... The devs made a wrong release".

--
greetings,
benni.

www.xnos.de // www.xnos.org