[TYPO3-core] RFC: bugfix #6932 Unlike the default preview language, fields of additionalPreviewLanguages are shown if they are empty

Andreas Otto andreas at otto-hanika.de
Tue Jan 15 09:33:54 CET 2008

Hi Helmut,

Helmut Hummel schrieb:
> Well in my special case I have a french translator, which cannot speak
> german (default language) very well, so a reference to the english
> translation (if available) is very helpfull for him.

This is something Kapser's extension l10nmgr already provides inside
this extension. How to use the extension is described in Kasper's
podcast "Localize your website - Bob" [1]. The extension is available
via TER. If you want to use a version of l10nmgr which supports
professional CAT tools can checkout the branch v2 from the SVN
repository [2].

[1]<http://castor.t3o.punkt.de/files/podkast_julestue4-localization.m4v>
[2]<http://typo3xdev.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/typo3xdev/tx_l10nmgr/>

Cheers,