[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7121: index_ts.php concerning frontend editing

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Sun Jan 13 20:25:51 CET 2008

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Martin Kutschker wrote:
>> Can you explain in more detail what breaks? It's good to know that eg
>> pixe_feediting doesn't work ith this code, but for a proper fix I
>> think we should know which PHP functions don't work (eg because
>> something isn't properly initialized etc).
>
> Actually, should we change core if one or two extensions do not work?
> Should those extensions be changed?

Well, it's worth to have a look to see what happened. But as both
extensions fail because they using XCLASSes I'm not inclined to change
something in the Core. At least not when the error descriptions is "the
functions don't do what is expected", whatever the expected result is.

I'm willing to make a change if there's something broken in the line of
initialization or so in index_ts.php.

Masi