[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7121: index_ts.php concerning frontend editing

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Sun Jan 13 13:39:17 CET 2008

Hey Tapio,

first, thanks for making a patch that is conform to the core list.

I did not get your problem with the existing code although by looking at
your patch I noticed two things:

* You shouldn't lower the PHP version requirements, at least not for the
trunk version, as for the trunk version (= 4.2) PHP5 will be a
requirement. So if you want to change the PHP version requirement back
for 4.1, please make two separate patches, one for the 4.1 branch and
one for the trunk.

* You changed a comment and changed it to non-valid english. The
existing code was correct already, so don't change this.
-// Process the ID, type and other parameters
+// Proces the ID, type and other parameters

Also, please write your RFCs in the core list like this:
====
Problem: Frontend editing does not work because ...

Solution: I moved the fe-editing code right after the initialization
again ...
====
And try to avoid code statements in your descriptions.

--
greetings,
benni.

www.xnos.de // www.xnos.org