[TYPO3-core] RFC: #6784: new sysext fe_login

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Sun Jan 13 11:45:12 CET 2008

Hi!

Francois Suter wrote:
> - would it not be better to set <langDisable>1</langDisable> in the
> flexform, so that only one flexform appears at a time? I find it messy
> when the flexform appears for each language. Is there any negative
> side-effect to setting langDisable to 1?

It should be set to 0 only in rare cases (mostly related to TemplaVoila flexible content elements). By default should be set to 1 in all other cases. Check Kasper's FE localization manual if you want details. Not an easy reading but provides all necessary explanations.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team