[TYPO3-core] DVDs of last T3CON '07

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Sat Jan 12 23:24:11 CET 2008

Hi!

Andreas Wolf wrote:
> several people have requested Torrents of the DVDs of last T3CON. I got
> a set of discs from punkt.de and have uploaded them to my server. You
> may find the torrents here:

A clear violation of core team list rules: "In order to keep the work in the list as effective as it used to be, postings to the core list are only allowed if they (1) are patch requests adhering to the format described below, or (2) are replies to existing patch requests stating whether the patch worked or not".

This list is not for announcements!

Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/