[TYPO3-core] RFC: bugfix #6932 Unlike the default preview language, fields of additionalPreviewLanguages are shown if they are empty

Helmut Hummel typo3 at jhpc.de
Sat Jan 12 12:43:15 CET 2008

Helmut Hummel schrieb:

>> This is done by a simple check in function renderDefaultLanguageContent:
>>
>> if (strcmp($dLVal,''))

I just found another bug, when there are no records for the additional preview
language. I had to unset the $dLVal variable for the if to work correctly.

I also realized, that there is the need for an extra patch for 4_1 branch, so
here there are.

I also attached two screenshots, so that you can easily see the difference
before and after patching.

--
lib.salutation = TEXT
lib.salutation.value = Kind regards, Helmut