[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature Request #7124: Add some more functionality to new AJAX interface in the TYPO3 back-end

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Fri Jan 11 13:03:22 CET 2008

Hey olly,
hey Steffen,

+1 after reading. I think you can commit this patch right away as it is
a direct follow up to the other one.

Please also add a new section in the documentation on "How to choose the
right ajaxID" on the wiki [1] as discussed already. It has to be clear
for a developer how he should code and how he should choose the ajaxID
so we can keep a unified and streamlined solution.

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> Can you give a short description, what the types jsonhead and
> jsonbody are for?
It was already documented in the manual (on the wiki page [1] as well).

--
greetings,
benni.

www.xnos.de // www.xnos.org