[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature Request #7124: Add some more functionality to new AJAX interface in the TYPO3 back-end

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Fri Jan 11 12:39:10 CET 2008

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> looks good, +1 by reading. Syntax with :: is a good identifier, setContent
> is a useful addition.
>
> Can you give a short description, what the types jsonhead and jsonbody are
> for?

These two settings are already present in the rendering method of
TYPO3AJAX. But it's not possible to set them via setContentFormat().

jsonhead: Return a JSON response but send content only in X-JSON header.
This might lead to some conflicts if a field in HTTP response header is
too long (I couldn't find any limits in the W3C RFCs, but who knows)

jsonbody: Return a JSON response but send content only in the body part
of the response.

olly
--
Oliver Hader