[TYPO3-core] RFC #6958: t3lib_htmlmail.php cleanup

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Jan 9 15:30:18 CET 2008

Hi!

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> I'm only too happy if we agree not to use it and remove it on the
> occasional code clean up. But if so we should mention it in the CGL.
> Now, not sometime after the next T3DD.

I do not see a need for t3dd. Why cannot cgl be distributed and comments collected by e-mail?

I suppose we all should participate. I am very interested in cgl but it was a surprise to know that it was discussed on previous t3dd. I got excluded. Accidentally I am sure ;)

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team