[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7101: CType bullets not rendered correctly

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Tue Jan 8 19:52:24 CET 2008

Hi Olly,

"Oliver Hader" <oh at inpublica.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1199817443.17408.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi Steffen,
>
> Steffen Kamper schrieb:
>> this is a SVN patch request.
>>
>> Type: Bugfix
>>
>> BT: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7101
>>
>> Branches: Trunk
>>
>> Problem:
>> If you insert an CE with CType bullets, in FE the li elements are not
>> rendered.
>> What you get is:
>>
>> <ul class="csc-bulletlist csc-bulletlist-0">Item 1Item 2Item 3
>>

>> Though the Ctype bullets might be a little bit outdated, people with
>> older installations will have problems when upgrading.
>>
>> Solution:
>> change loop to foreach
>
> So, the bug was probably a missing "reset($lines)" before the
> while-iteration, wasn't it?
maybe. I remember someone mentioned not to use list(..) anymore but use
foreach(..) so i changed direct.

>If the fix is for Trunk only you could use

i'm not sure since when this is broken, if someone has possibility to search
the changelogs for this would be good.

> also references, e.g.
>
> foreach($lines as &$val) {
>   $val = $this->cObj->stdWrap($val, $conf[...]);
> }

yes, also possible (it shows how many ways there are :-) )

> Let's remove the '<li>...'</li>' wrap from the PHP script and put it to
> the static TypoScript, e.g.:
>
> tt_content.bullets.20.innerStdWrap.wrap = <li>|</li>

+1

I will provide a new patch this evening with reference and html to TS

vg  Steffen