[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7105: Bugfix Default value of image_orient is 8 which is invalid in CE IMAGE

Helmut Hummel typo3 at jhpc.de
Tue Jan 8 19:30:03 CET 2008

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> "Martin Kutschker" <Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net> schrieb im
>>>
>>> Problem:
>>>  when insert Content Element IMAGE it shows at Position
>>> [INVALID VALUE ("8")]
>> If you disable position type "0" you'll get the error again. Or when do
>> you get this error?
>
> the error occurs without setting anything (fresh installed), because IMAGE
> has no orient below (below what ;-) )

Yes, I just checked it. In trunk the content element image has only imageorient
values 0-2 enabled (Page-TS in CSC). I can't remember that change...
Ah, OK, this change bring the intended behavior back, so :
<http://typo3.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/typo3/TYPO3core/trunk/typo3/sysext/css_styled_content/ext_localconf.php?r1=2761&r2=2760&pathrev=2761>

Since I do not see any possibility to change the default value of tca only for
type image, I give a +1 based on reading and testing this patch.

--
lib.salutation = TEXT
lib.salutation.value = Kind regards, Helmut