[TYPO3-core] RFC #7103: Bug: css_styled_content/pi1/locallang.xml only in English available , here comes the German translation

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Tue Jan 8 13:47:27 CET 2008

Clemens Riccabona wrote: on 08.01.2008 12:48:

> Type: Bugfix
>
> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7103
>
> Branches:
> TYPO3_4-1 & trunk
>
> Problem:
> The locallang.xml of css_styled_content is so far only available in English.
>
> Solution:
> Here comes the diff file for the German translation
>
> Notes:
> Thanx to Georg Ringer, for guiding me through the jungle of providing diffs
> to the community. ;)

AFAIK we don't provide any translations with the core source.
Translations are provided through the translation server and the "Ext.
Manager" functionality which grabs it by demand from there. Please
consult http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Translation for a start and
discuss your stuff in the newsgroup typo3.translation.general.

Cheers,
Ernesto