[TYPO3-core] RFC #6883: Missing functions in typo3/template.php

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Tue Jan 8 13:10:16 CET 2008

Hello,

thx @Ben for writing this patch. I tested it today and it seems to do
it's job. I can use Web->Info->tt_news category manager again, and it
also solves a problem IE 7 complains of when opening an RTE enabled CE I
described in the dev list today [1].

So could perhaps some give the necessary +1 for this patch so that it
can be committed?

[1] http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-dev/2008-January/027015.html

Prosit, Uschi