[TYPO3-core] Happy new year everyone!

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Mon Jan 7 18:36:03 CET 2008

Hi *,

Hope you all had some easy and relaxing days, I myself just got back
from my secret T3BOARD preparations, so here're my belated wishes for
the new year.

I wish you all the best, lots of success and most of all good health for
2008.

I expect a great year for TYPO3 and especially its community with a new
typo3.org and exciting community features.

Ingo

P.S. alpha3 is planned for end of this week, get your reminders and RFCs
out and let the commits roll!

--
Ingo Renner