[TYPO3-core] Poll for 4.1.6

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Thu Feb 28 21:15:43 CET 2008

Hi Francois,

i think we should not hurry up, there are so much fixes that we can release
4.1.6 now and apply patches for 4.1.7,
so that we don't have a run and quick deal like now with 4.2, i feel that
this is not good for the code in general.

vg  Steffen

news:mailman.1.1204229032.8021.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...