[TYPO3-core] Poll for 4.1.6

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Thu Feb 28 18:04:47 CET 2008

Hi,

> But i would wait until release of 4.2, because during the bug fix period
> there may appear also bugs still in 4.1

That makes sense I think. What's more it's rather nice to release both
at the same time, no?

What's more I have the following outstanding bug for 4.1:

RFC: Bugfix #7297: Incomplete tabs appear in tt_content when activating
dividers2tabs

Actually I noticed since then that there are other --div-- markers
hanging out in system tables without labels. I will try to make a patch
for all these this week-end.

Additionally, I would quite like to see [TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #6873:
Missing icon for not in menu, access-restricted pages committed to 4.1.
It's minor, but it's still a rather frequently used icon.

and I still think that RFC: Bug #0006663: Unserialized objects not
debugged properly should be applied to 4.1 (since it prevents a fatal
error with PHP 5.2.x), but I will provide a new patch based on further
clean up that was done on method t3lib_div::view_array().

Cheers

--

Francois Suter