[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #6039: TCA group -> file absolute path without uploadfolder (extended)

Martin Borer mbarts at gmx.ch
Thu Feb 28 14:42:15 CET 2008

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> Hi,
> empty uploadfolder is a bug of the extension, upload needs a folder in TCA
> everytime.
> So this is not a core-bug but an extension bug (imho)
>
> vg  Steffen

Hi Steffen,

I think you have right. "It's not a bug, it's a missing feature."
Or in this case: "Implementing a bug, to use a missing feature." ;)

I will continue implementing this bug (in combination with the patch).
Looking forward to have an "internal_type" like "file_references" in the
future.

Greets
Martin