[TYPO3-core] RFC: Fix (part of) #7589: FULLTEXT keys are not processed correctly

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Thu Feb 28 11:17:29 CET 2008

This is a SVN patch request.

Problem:
If any table includes FULLTEXT key, that key will not be processed
correctly. Both EM and instal tool will prompt to add key permanently even
if key exists.

Solution:
No solution yet. This patch is doing some cleanup first. I have already
written the actual solution, but it would be hard to review it if it were
mixed with these non-functional changes.

However, since I've run into trouble last time committing non-functional
changes, I will first post it here to be sure.

Branches: TYPO3_4-2

Bugtracker Reference:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7589

- michael