[TYPO3-core] RFC: Improvment #6670: Enable Tabs in Page Properties II

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Wed Feb 27 11:25:58 CET 2008

"Malte Jansen" <mail at maltejansen.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1202813593.20803.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...

> Hi,
>
> this is the final patch considering the last changes.
>

> Notice:
> For changing the select-box of fe_login_mode to a checkbox a update
> wizard is need. So there is an separate patch needed.

Hi Malte,

what a big thread :-) But this shows how difficult it is to get the right
order of fields that matches the best usability.
We should be open for user response after working with this settings, so i
appreciate to integrate this settings to 4.2

i really like this grouping of
* hide options
* navigation options
* cache settings

so here is my +1 for this after testing.

To be consistent the start / stop in tt_content should go in same manner to
the palette "hide options"
So if this go in i will make a patch for tt_content to be consistent.

vg  Steffen