[TYPO3-core] RFC: Improvment #6670: Enable Tabs in Page Properties II

Malte Jansen mail at maltejansen.de
Wed Feb 27 10:07:20 CET 2008

Helmut Hummel schrieb:
> Dear Malte,
>
> Malte Jansen schrieb:
>>
>> this is the final patch considering the last changes.
>
> After applying your patch I cant find pallette options is_siteroot,
> editlock and  tree_stop any more. Besides from the added chs for login
> mode I cannot see any further changes compared to unpatched 4_2 branch...

Hi,

is_siteroot should still be there.

But there are several fields move.

Changes in comparison to the trunk:
Tab General:
- page-type palette:
    - includeSubpages is moved to the palette of page-type.
    - no search
- new palette "Hide Options": hidden, starttime, endtime
- Section Navigation
    - hideinmenu
    - alias, target (before palette of title)
    - nav_title
- new palette "Cache": no_cache, cache expires, fe_login_mode
- 'language setting' (before Tab Options)

Tab Metadata:
- palette "Meta dates": 'Last updated' & 'New until' (before palette of
pages-type)

Tab Access
- Section FE-Access
    - fe_groups