[TYPO3-core] FYI: Committed lots of non-functional changes (to comply with old patch)

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Feb 27 08:51:43 CET 2008

And promptly it hit a problem! :-(

Oliver discovered that the Install Tool wants to change all fields
containing "DEFAULT" properties:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7683

Thinking this is a safe change, I had changed the case type of all SQL
statements including "default '...'" => DEFAULT '...'.

However, it appears like TYPO3 depends on "DEFAULT" being lower-case. So I
have reverted this part of the change, and everything runs fine again.

Sorry for the trouble!

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out