[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #7637: Page tree fails to reload properly if page is copy and pasted

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Sat Feb 23 18:18:12 CET 2008

Hey Olly,

sorry, I haven't checked this bug when introducing this bug.

Anyway, when I wrote the Tree object for TYPO3 4.1, I wanted to have
Tree.refresh() replace the refresh_nav() function. Has you can see, the
refresh_nav() just calls the Tree.refresh() function. So this is quite
strange why it does not work correctly.

I think we had the ?? problem before already as well. Glad you fixed
this one! Thanks.

The change that caused this in the t3lib_befunc class was connected to
the opendocs ext. I rewrote the getSetUpdateSignal() function in the
last commit. This is also the prerequisite for the "pagetree could be
reloaded through AJAX when creating a new page" which I will introduce
in 4.3.

--
greetings,
benni.