[TYPO3-core] SVN closed for now, do not commit!

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Sat Feb 23 08:42:13 CET 2008

Hi Stanislas,

Stanislas Rolland wrote:
> Ingmar Schlecht a écrit :
>  so the consequence is just
>> that the fix needs to go into the next prerelease (be it Beta3 or RC1).
>>
> I would vote for a beta3 and for the opportunity to commit some more
> features.

OK, I think HTMLArea is isolated enough so that we don't have to expect
any non-HTMLArea bugs possibly arising from your changes, so I'm willing
to give you my Go (on behalf of Ingo, who's away for some days).

How many days "HTMLArea feature period" do you need to get everything
you want in?

The consequence of this obviously is that we WILL need another Beta.

cheers
Ingmar

--
Ingmar Schlecht