[TYPO3-core] RFC #6220: Extended BE Module Web/Permissions

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Thu Feb 21 17:24:48 CET 2008

Benjamin Mack wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I reviewed the code and had a lot of things I did not like ($_POST
> instead of t3lib_div::_POST(), a lot of copies from index.php,
> Ajax.Request instead of Ajax.updater etc etc), and I fixed almost
> everything, also most of the things Ingo mentioned. So the code is twice
> as small and does exactly the same :)

ok, a lot better now. +1 after testing and reading

but before committing please resolve these still present issues:

* if it says internal, don't make it public, although it in fact is, at
least don't remove that comment, let's leave such things for a code
overhal in 4.3 or so:
-        // Internal, static:
-    var $MCONF=array();            // Module config
+    /**
+     * Module configInternal
+     * @var array
+     */
+    public $MCONF = array();

* what's the reason here? if it's not mediumDoc anymore, specify the
correct class instead of a generic object:
-     *
-     * @var mediumDoc
+     * @var object

Ingo