[TYPO3-core] Warning: labels severely modified - must be reverted!

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Feb 21 08:17:11 CET 2008

Hi!

Michael Stucki wrote:
> @Dmitry: Did you find the changes by accident, or do you have a chance to
> track this? Would be good to know...

By accident :( I went to translation server to check if any new labels need to be translated to Latvian. One of core files in llxmltranslate showed these lines in red color (changed in default language).

There is no automatic away except:
- looking at each patch
- setting up a trigger in SVN for *.xml (not sure if it is possible at all)

I wanted to setup automatic notification to me if any language file is changed but I do not know how...

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team