[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7573: Page properties: Make author and author_email visible instantly

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Wed Feb 20 08:25:23 CET 2008

Hello folks,

as this thread has been hijacked to discuss general principles of
developing the new BE, can someone please look at the original question
again?
Shall we have author and author_email as fields in their own right (see
patch) or shall they remain secondary options for palettes as it is now?

Regards, Uschi