[TYPO3-core] RFC #7559: Bug: Titles of evaluated date and datetime are shown as timestamp

Jochen Rau j.rau at web.de
Tue Feb 19 16:53:33 CET 2008

This is an SVN patch request.

Type: Bugfix

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7559

Branches:
TYPO3_4-1

Problem:
t3lib_befunc: whenever a field in $TCA is evaluated as "date" ("eval" =>
"date") or "datetime" the title is shown as UNIX-timestamp and is
therefore not human readable.

Solution:
The label values are only processed by "getProcessedValue" in
"t3lib_befunc" if they are defined as alternative labels. The enlosed
patch solved the problem for me (added "else"-branch).

Notes:
I think this bug is related to bug #2050.

Greetings
Jochen