[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7346: Have a list of open and recently edited documents

Helmut Hummel typo3 at jhpc.de
Tue Feb 19 14:15:53 CET 2008

Ingmar Schlecht schrieb:
> Helmut Hummel wrote:
>> ....and in this case I have to click on menu entry, which is quite
>> unusal for any app I know. Normally you can click _anywhere_ to close
>> the menu. This is what I would suggest as behaviour for the top menu.
>
> I agree that closing by a click "anywhere" is the best solution, but in
> a frame based environment it's not that easy. If you find a solution,
> great!

I like to bring up this issue again, as beta2 is geting closer.

I'm no JS expert, so I can't provide a solution neither for frames nor for a
normal page.

But I think closing the Menu at least if you click anywhere in the same frame is
mandatory in regard to usability.

Ideas anyone?

--
lib.salutation = TEXT
lib.salutation.value = Kind regards, Helmut