[TYPO3-core] RFC: Add missing docheaders to core modules

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Feb 18 14:39:45 CET 2008

Hi!

Patrick Broens wrote:
> 20080212_RFC_7503.diff: Docheaders: Module Admin tools > Ext Manager: No
> docheader
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7503

Well, usability is bad for EM. Now I have to move mouse far far on the right if I want to change function :( Really really inconvinient. Earlier it was together with other controls, so it was easily accessible. Now it is separate, unnoticable and too far. Truly speaking I prefer previous approach much more then current. Imagine it on 1400px screen with full screen window... :(

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team