[TYPO3-core] Warning: labels severely modified - must be reverted!

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Sun Feb 17 19:25:11 CET 2008

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:

> <label index="rm.clearCache_pages">Clear page content cache</label>
> <label index="rm.clearCache_all">Clear all caches</label>
> <label index="rm.clearCache_allTypo3Conf">Clear configuration cache</label>
>
> These now appear on the translation server as modified for every
> language, so any 4.1, 4.0, 3.x versions will get these labels. We talked
> many times: language labels cannot be changed that much!

that only concludes in one thing: it should be able to be version
specific and that when ever a TYPO3 installation connects to the TER it
should send its version number as outlined in
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7140

Ingo

P.S. however, I'll change that for now as soon as I find some time...

--
Ingo Renner