[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #6846: Enable tabs in tt_content records (new)

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Sun Feb 17 16:43:57 CET 2008

Hi,

> i agree. This is simular issue to the docheader that is added to all of the
> views. So i would do the same with the tabs, also to other sys records like
> be_user, fe_user etc.

I was thinking about those tables too. be_users and be_groups would
particularly benefit from being split into several tabs. I'm willing to
help with that but we would first need a clear signal from Ingo that
he's not going to veto such changes for 4.2.

I share Ben's opinion that this is no feature, but more of a cleanup and
clearly in line with the drive for a cleaner backend.

Please Ingo, your opinion on the matter? Let's not leave in the blue.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter