[TYPO3-core] Warning: labels severely modified - must be reverted!

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Sun Feb 17 15:08:22 CET 2008

Hi!

I am fixing translations and found that three labels are severely changed. These are cache labels. I remind [again] that it is prohibited to severely change labels because labels are shared by all TYPO3 versions!

Therefore, whoever did it, he must revert those labels back and create new labels specially for new backend in TYPO3 4.2.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team