[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #6846: Enable tabs in tt_content records (new)

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Sun Feb 17 11:34:24 CET 2008

Hello,

ben van 't ende [netcreators] wrote:
> Ingo Renner wrote:
>> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>>
>> Hi Steffen,
>>
>>> Feature:
>> no more features for now, please get back with features after 4.2.0final
>>
>> let's instead focus on fixing as many bugs as possible until the final
>> release please.
>>

>> Ingo
>>
> Hi,
>
> This does not look like a real feature to me. It would be very desirable to have
> tabs for tt_content in order to achieve a consistent look and feel in 4.2. Why
> would we have tabs in pages records and not on content records?
>
> gRTz
>
> ben

Yes, please let us have these tabs for tt_content. It is so much more
comfortable if you want to change e.g. the caption of an image or a
usergroup. No more scrolling down, just clicking the tab and there you are.

BTW. palette 4 (the one for extended properties of 'Type') is too long.
If I am not on fullscreen (1280x1024) the last to options (Index and To
  top) are outside my viewport. Perhaps it would be a good idea to have
the type itself, language, and columns in one palette and the rest in
another?

Regards, Uschi