[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7526: Cleaning loginNews

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Sun Feb 17 10:16:31 CET 2008

Hi,

Back from holidays and back to testing :-)

> I forgot that t3skin use a fix width of 500px so i added this to the
> attached patch

Very nice improvement. The new placement (above the copyright) is
definitely better. I love login news and this makes them even better.

I am also a bit hesitant about the styling, but that's to everyone's
taste. Just one small thing though: for the news item itself you
introduced a light blue left border. I think this blue looks a bit out
of place. Why not stick to orange (the same as above the copyright notice)?

DL#loginNews DD {border-left:2px solid #F69220;
padding-left:10px;font-size:12px;margin-bottom:12px;}

Anyway it's just a small niggle. +1 after testing and reading.

--

Francois Suter