[TYPO3-core] FYI #7549: FE Login: enabling forget password link via TS is not possible

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Sat Feb 16 13:34:11 CET 2008

Hey!

The attached patch was just commited to the 4.2 branch (rev. #3168) for
the new sysext "felogin", which was initially done by Steffen Kamper.

The patch was done by Dirk Weise and fixes some simple whitespace things
(additional whitespaces / tabs were removed at the end of a line) and
enables the possibility to enable the Forget Password link through a
TypoScript option (which is already in the manual). It also fixes a part
of the class that did not have curly braces {} around if-statements.

Steffen gave his +1 for this patch and I also think that this is a
no-brainer (checked the patch as well). Thanks to Dirk Weise for finding
this small issue we missed in the initial commit in January.

--
greetings,
benni.

www.xnos.de // www.xnos.org