[TYPO3-core] RFC #7501: Remove Static-Templates from standard installation

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Thu Feb 14 07:51:43 CET 2008

Hello Patrick,
the Extension you showed off, integrates standard Websites-Templates and
provides it as Static from Extension.
At the point now, we just deprecated static_templates table including
base templates like content and c_set where defaultstatic_tmpl would
relay on.

@Steffen, yes there were thought of moving it ot external extenion, as I
said in initial post.
Furthermore my Patch does not move any files, icons and graphics
standard templates need. If I know, "my way" of separating
static_templates will be used I gonna make the additional ext or extend
one of the existiting, to fulfil all needs with afterwards adding static
templates.
But I think there must be nearer look. I think things like content or
cset sql should be in the standard sysext, while the more unused stuff
should be extrapolated.

Greetings

Steffen