[TYPO3-core] FYI: Cleanup (wrong global statement) in new TYPO3AJAX class

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Wed Feb 13 19:04:11 CET 2008

Hey all,

I'm glad we all have time to talk about issues like that while other
contributers are still awaiting reviews from us for their patches.

I couldn't find anything about the "minimum of 4" or "global statement
is discouraged" in the live (but deprecated) CGL document:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_cgl/4.1.0/view/1/3/
so I don't see a strong reason other than the personal feeling about
code from others.

Anyway, I also couldn't find anything useful in the last hour about
reverting a commit in SVN as a developer, so I won't react on this
issue. Please feel free to do a followup FYI on my patch and commit your
cleanup, I am totally cool with that.

I am actually quite pissed that I've spent any time more than necessary
here for this EXTREME nitpicking where I just should have left as it is.

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-