[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bugfix #7424: Usersetup Tabs are to wide in German language

Helmut Hummel typo3 at jhpc.de
Wed Feb 13 17:29:48 CET 2008

Hey Steffen, hi Benni,

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> "Benjamin Mack" <mack at xnos.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:mailman.380.1202809005.5943.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...
>> Hey Steffen,
>>
>> can you test your patch in IE 6 / IE 7 and take Helmut's suggestions
>> making a new patch?

What's wrong with my patch? Of course it should be tested with IE7 but it's
already there.

> yes, i tested the patch with IE6 too, and removing the width completly works
> fine.

I cannot confirm this! I suggested to remove the width for:

#ext-setup-mod-index-php DIV.typo3-dyntabmenu-divs

but add it again for:

table#typo3-userSettings

in order to make it look nice in IE6.

> I removed this line manually in attached patch

Doing so, breaks the patch file.

--
lib.salutation = TEXT
lib.salutation.value = Kind regards, Helmut