[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #5919: Loss of constraints during upload to TER

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Mon Feb 11 15:04:58 CET 2008

"Benjamin Mack" <mack at xnos.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.179.1202737876.5943.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hey Ernesto,
>
> Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
>> Isn't the TER-Server part also open source and available "somewhere" in
>> SVN? Couldn't someone create a patch to fix it there? I think it looks a
>> bit ugly to have that hack in typo3 core code.
> Yes, I agree. It's available from typo3xdev.sf.net and it's also in the
> SVN there. Dunno who maintains this ext, but sure it would be awesome to
> fix these issues...
>
> --

I agree. But, maintainer is Robert, and he won't have time for this issue.
Second problem is that there is no chance to test it. TER is a very complex
thing and a setup of TER is not done by installing something.
I will try to install TER on the t3reorg server to give Robert a chance to
look at problems with ter_doc as well, as we really need a test server to do
debugs as this isn't possible on the live server.

Would it be an option to do malte's bugfix and mark it as temporary, so it
can be removed when original bug is fixed in ter?

vg  Steffen