[TYPO3-core] FYI: Fixed bug: Fixed bug: Fixed global variables in typo3/backend.php

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Feb 11 12:27:15 CET 2008

Hi!

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> btw - should there be used a common syntax? Core is mixed with the Globals,

There is (see below).

> eg
> $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']
> $TYPO3_CONF_VARS
> $this->TYPO3_CONF_VARS

Last one is TSFE way. It is possible to adjust TYPO3_CONF_VARS for TSFE-only while rest of the system uses standard settings.

Common rule: if global var is used more than four times in a function, we allow "global" declaration. Otherwise we use $GLOBALS.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team