[TYPO3-core] RFC #6872: Add suggest-like feature to TCEforms

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Sat Feb 9 00:57:58 CET 2008

Andreas Wolf wrote:

Hi Andreas

> is there any chance to get this into 4.2? I know, feature freeze is over
> and it's not a mission critical feature, but there are quite some people
> who want to have it... ;)

as you already noticed: yes, feature freeze already happened. I already
set a hand full of features I'd give a wildcard for one or another
reason. Unfortunately I think that your feature still needs some
polishing and that it therefore would be wise to postpone it for 4.3.
Nevertheless, remember that nothing is lost, you just get more time to
make it even better.

all the best
Ingo

--