[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #6846: Enable tabs in tt_content records (new)

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Fri Feb 8 18:43:27 CET 2008

"Malte Jansen" <mail at maltejansen.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1202491721.20975.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi Steffen,
> this is why by default there should be an --div--, because not all
> extensions will have the --div-- now...
>
> Cheers,
>
> Malte

Hi Malte,

yes, i know. But it has an disadvantage. The label of this tab would be the
same for all plugins.
It would make more sense if the extension use there own div also with own
label.
So if we use a fix div at the end extension has no possibility to define an
own one.

Without the last div all extended options would be part of access tab, and
then ext authors will add a tab and name it, i'm sure.

vg  Steffen