[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bugfix #7454: Category Treeview in BE-Forms has gap between 2 lines

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Fri Feb 8 16:23:38 CET 2008

Stefan Geith wrote:
>  This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
>  --------------090602070101000900090900
> format=flowedContent-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

>  This is a SVN patch request.

>  Bugtracker references: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7454

>  Branches: 4.1, 4.2 and trunk

>  Problem:
>  In Category Treeview, there is a gap of some pixels between two
> lines.

>  Solution:
>  Applied patch should solve the problem.

>  -

>  Stefan

Stefan,
Would we be better off applying the style to #typo3-tree?  I've got a
patch for CSS gremlins in progress at [1] and thats the route I've
gone.  Seems like we may be better off styling it at that level so
that it doesn't affect other elements.

table#typo3-tree tr td { padding:0px; }

[1] <http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7388>