[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #4923: provide new inputfield "directorypicker" in BE

Andreas Wolf typo3ml at andreaswolf.info
Fri Feb 8 13:33:31 CET 2008

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] schrieb:
> Maybe you could just strip that wizard=folder stuff from the current
> patch and we can integrate at least the type=group,internal_type=folder
> stuff? That might be easier for reviewing and testing. Or would that
> create other complications that are not worth the split-up?
Uh, it has been long since I wrote the patch... I'll try to have a look
at it next week, but there's also plenty to do for university (exams for
the next two months...)

I'd also like to have the auto-completer for paths, but I think that
would require a bit work on the autocompleter of script.aculo.us (which
is in my eyes the thing we should use here, unless somebody else has
something better on their mind and gets it working with the js libraries
we already use).

Cheers,

Andreas