[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #6846: Enable tabs in tt_content records (new)

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Fri Feb 8 12:38:13 CET 2008

"Malte Jansen" <mail at maltejansen.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1202461110.31393.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi,
>
> just a small notice.
> There is Tab ("Extendend") missing (I have not found it) for further
> fields (not flexflorms) like in the pages TCA or is covered with the
> flexform part?
>
> Cheers
>
> Malte

Hi Malte,

the wish of the most i discussed was to have flexforms on first page(tab)
like the other Contents also.
So it's consistent to every contentelement
1.tab: Settings of Contentelement
(2.tab: additional settings if it's too much like text/images)
3.tab: Access settings

Problem:
if any extension uses addToAllTCAtypes it will be added to the end.
maybe this could be extended or extensionauthors should use a tab like

t3lib_extMgm::addToAllTCAtypes("my_ext","--div--;LABEL,field");

vg  Steffen