[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bugfix #7424: Usersetup Tabs are to wide in German language

Helmut Hummel typo3 at jhpc.de
Thu Feb 7 20:13:04 CET 2008

Hey Steffen,

Steffen Kamper schrieb:

> use a wrapper div, that allows both to have same width

This is very good, but setting the width to 100% has a strange effect im my
Firefox 2.0. You can safely remove the width in the css here, resulting that
it's lookin optimal in FF2 and Safari3 (both Windows).

IE6 has little problems regardless of having width set to 100% or removing the
width completely. The box is always expanded to viewport.

Since IE6 has a really strange behaviour concerning tables inside divs, we have
to keep the fixed width for the table (patch attached).

This solution works in all mentioned browsers. I didn't test IE7 though, since I
do not have it here...

Of course this means a +1 by reading, testing and improving ;)

--
lib.salutation = TEXT
lib.salutation.value = Kind regards, Helmut