[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bugfix #7425: syntax error in temp_CACHE*.php

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Thu Feb 7 12:22:37 CET 2008

"Martin Kutschker" <Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1202382958.5224.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...
> Steffen Kamper schrieb:
>> And her is again the official statement:
>> http://php.net/en/language.basic-syntax.instruction-separation
>>
>> So we can't say that's bad style if it's mentioned in php manual, or?
>
> We can.
>
> Masi

hehe

But i think the patch is no big deal. if the error occurs (and this is only
this error) it makes it difficult to find the right file. Looking to the
temp-file you find the inclusion, but not from which extension. So you have
to examine each extension where it is.
And i think it's "good" style for merging php-files to strip the tags and
wrap the whole thing.

But ok, that's only my personal view, you have to decide about it.

vg  Steffen